Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Think I Just Had A Moviegasm

I was talking my friend (and fellow movie fanatic) up in Chicago yesterday (come on, do you really think I'm going to spend a beautiful warm sunny Friday afternoon WORKING when I'm at the office?). The subject turned to upcoming movies (as it always does with us) and we've both agreed this summer looks fantastic at the theater. If anyone is looking for me between Memorial Day and Labor Day, chances are good you'll find me at the 13-24 Drive In. I'll be the big dopey guy in the yellow car (bumper sticker: Ask Me About My Overcompensation) with a disproportionately hot young brunette riding shotgun.

Anyway, this blog entry is for my readers, as well as me...it's a rundown on all the goodness that is to come our way this summer.

Iron Man
2 May, 2008



Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
22 May, 2008



You Don't Mess With The Zohan
6 June, 2008



The Incredible Hulk
13 June, 2008



Get Smart
20 June, 2008



Wanted
27 June, 2008



Hancock
2 July, 2008



Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
11 July, 2008



The Dark Knight
18 July, 2008





I will post new updates to other movies that are on the Must See list this summer, but which don't have Official Previews out yet (yea, I'm lookin' at you X-Files 2!), and will also review some of these movies as I see them.

Oh, and if the car is rockin' during intermission at the drive-in, please wait before you knock on my window.

No comments: