Thursday, January 24, 2008

You Think That I'll Be Bad For Just A Little While

Welcome to the new "Bad For Good" blog. This blog was originally started in January 2007 on MySpace. However, MySpace is more focused on "Social Networking" and less on allowing robust blogging tools. And since my Social Networking skills are somewhat suspect (ok, let's be honest, I have all the social skills of rabid wombat at times.....but not always....sometimes I'm smooth like butter....real butter, not the fake margarine crap that gets all lumpy and strange when it's melted....now I'm hungy for something buttery.....DAMN IT!......wait.....where was I? Lets's start this thought over).

Oh, yea, Social Networking Skills.....well...ok, my social circle consists of family and friends that I talk to on a regular basis, so I really didn't see the need to keep a MySpace Page active to "keep track of out of town friends". Between my E-mails and Phone Calls with most of my "out of town friends" on an almost daily basis, MySpace wasn't something I personally deemed necessary. I pretty much only used it for blogging anymore. Anything else about my life, well, the people who know me best know everything about me, so there were no surprises there for them other than what my Profile OCD was going to kick out that particular week.

So anyway, yea, this is my new blog. And hopefully we're gonna have a lot of fun here. We're going to talk about cars, politics, women, movies, music, television, books, women, video games, and probably women every now and then.

And just to clear up any confusion right now, "Gonna Be Bad For Good" is a reference to a Jim Steinman song. When I first picked that as the name of my old MySpace page, I thought it was pretty straightforward and did a decent job describing me. But I was actually questioned several times about it's "meaning", there is no deep "meaning" behind it. It's simply a song that I thought made a cool sounding blog name. If you think that much about something as to try to find the "meaning" behind it, this blog will probably fail to satisfy your intellectual cravings. Either that or you really need to get laid. I'd place money on the latter.

Here's a video for that song so you know I'm not just talkin' out of my ass. Please ignore the video, it's some annoying Japanese Animation Bullshit, and I freaking Hate Japanese Animation.



No comments: